- Love your straws.
- Bring them with you everywhere you go.
- After use rinse your straw under water.
- If you are out and about suck up some water to rinse it quickly and stick back in your carry bag to clean when you get home.
- At home use your natural wool cleaner to clean out the middle.
- If you feel it is needed put the straw in the dishwasher.
- Make sure you put it in a nice dry place so they dry before next use.
- Same a above.
- Give the shoots a quick clean with the cleaners we provide and chuck them in the dishwasher.
- Straws are fine to go through industrial dishwashers.
- After wash ensure shoots are dry and reuse.
- When the shoots look like they need a refresh give us a call and we can take your old straws off of you and replace with new shoots for you to love.